American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. The main duct through which semen is carried from the epididymis to the ejaculatory duct.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Anat.) The excretory duct of a testicle; a spermatic duct.
- n. a duct that carries spermatozoa from the epididymis to the ejaculatory duct
- From Latin vās ("vessel, duct") + dēferēns ("carrying off"), present active participle of dēferō ("carry off"). (Wiktionary)
- New Latin vās dēferēns : vās, duct + Latin dēferēns, present participle of dēferre, to carry away. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“After the opiate effect wore off, Hughes applied a small amount of “X” to the vas deferens tissues, and found that this natural compound was a much more powerful inhibitor of muscular contraction than normorphine had been.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘vas deferens’.
Formerly "Conversations dontcry and frindley AND whichbe and reesetee AND Prolagus might be missing".
Odd things I notice here and there. It's the sort of list you can come to on a rainy day.
of or relating to vessels, esp. blood vessels
Human bits 'n' pieces.
Looking for tweets for vas deferens.