from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Vascular condition; vasculature.
- n. : The degree to which the veins in a body part are visible.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being vascular.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or condition of being vascular.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property being vascular
From vascular + -ity. (Wiktionary)