from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being saline.
- n. The concentration of salt in a solution.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Salineness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Saline or salty character or quality; degree of saltiness; salineness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the taste experience when common salt is taken into the mouth
- n. the relative proportion of salt in a solution
Sorry, no etymologies found.