from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The formation of vesicles; blistering.
- n. The presence of vesicles.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of containing vesicles, or the process by which vesicles are formed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The formation of vesicles; vesication; a number of vesicles or blebs, as of the skin in some diseases; also, a vesicular or bladdery condition; inflation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the formation of vesicles in or beneath the skin
Sorry, no etymologies found.