from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The office or role of vice-president.
- n. The bureaucratic organization and governmental initiatives devolving directly from the vice-president.
- n. The time during which one is vice-president; a vice-president's term of office.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The office or term of vicepresident.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the tenure of a vice president
- n. the office and function of a vice president
Sorry, no etymologies found.