from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The room where the members of a board meet.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the room where a group of people (especially the board of a company or organization) conducts its meetings
- n. corporations or corporate management considered as a section of society
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a room where a committee meets (such as the board of directors of a company).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The room or office in which a board meets to transact business.
- n. In mining, the space excavated in driving a board.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a room where a committee meets (such as the board of directors of a company)
compound board + room (Wiktionary)