from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act of seeing, watching, or examining.
- n. The act or an instance of watching a movie or television.
- n. Pennsylvania See wake1.
- adj. Engaged in watching a movie or television: a poll of the viewing audience.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of view.
- n. An instance of viewing something.
- n. A wake.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a vigil held over a corpse the night before burial
- n. the display of a motion picture
Sorry, no etymologies found.