from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly British Variant of wagon.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of wagon.
- v. Alternative spelling of wagon.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. etc. See wagon, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a car that has a long body and rear door with space behind rear seat
- n. any of various kinds of wheeled vehicles drawn by an animal or a tractor
Sorry, no etymologies found.