from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the act of placing goods in a warehouse
- v. Present participle of warehouse.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of placing goods in a warehouse, or in a customhouse store.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of placing goods in a warehouse.
- n. The business of receiving goods for storage.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. depositing in a warehouse
Sorry, no etymologies found.