from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Agent noun of the verb, to water; one who waters.
- n. A device used for watering.
- n. A device from which livestock or poultry may drink.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, waters.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who waters, in any sense of the word: as, a stock-waterer.
- n. That with which one waters; a vessel, utensil, or other contrivance for sprinkling water on plants, watering animals, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who waters plants or crops
- n. an assistant who supplies drinking water
Sorry, no etymologies found.