from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being wavy; the extent to which something is wavy.
- n. A tendency to form waves or curls.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being wavy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being wavy or undulating.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (of hair) a tendency to curl
- n. unevenness produced by waves or wrinkles
Sorry, no etymologies found.