from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. About which.
- adv. About where.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. About where; near what or which place; -- used interrogatively and relatively
- adv. Concerning which; about which.
- n. The place where a person or thing is.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- About what? concerning what? near what or which place? as, whereabout did you drop the coin?
- About which; concerning which; on what purpose.
- n. The place where one is; one's present place.
where + about (Wiktionary)