from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of wych-elm.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See wych-elm.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The winged elm or wahoo.
- n. Occasionally, and improperly, applied to the witch-hazel.
- n. An elm. Ulmus montana, of hilly districts in western and northern Europe and northern Asia; the common wild elm of Scotland, Ireland, and the northern and western parts of England.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. Eurasian elm often planted as a shade tree
Sorry, no etymologies found.