from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone or something that yields a crop or other product
- n. Someone or something that yields, or gives way
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who yields.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. That which yields or supplies; specifically, a variety of some cropping plant: with a qualifying term, as good or poor.
- n. One who pays; a debtor.
- n. One who yields, permits, or suffers; one who surrenders, submits, or gives in.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who yields or surrenders
yield + -er (Wiktionary)