from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Bilaterally symmetrical. Used of organisms or parts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having bilateral symmetry
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Symmetrical bilaterally; -- said of organisms, or parts of organisms, capable of division into two symmetrical halves only in a single plane.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In botany, same as zygomorphous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of division into symmetrical halves by only one longitudinal plane passing through the axis
zygo- + -morphic (Wiktionary)