from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun At the rate of;
- noun computing The symbol used as a
separatorbetween a usernameand a domain namein an e-mail address ("at" the domain name).
- noun computing, IRC The most common choice of configurable
prefixsymbol to identify a channel operator.
- noun Internet Prepended to the name of the
userto whom a remark is addressed.
ata rate of (so much each)
- preposition informal, neologism
- preposition text messaging Replacing the sounding /æt/ on any word that has this pronunciation or similar.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
A cursive variation of ᾱ or ᾱᾱ, the abbreviation of Greek ανα (ana) used in recipes and prescriptions with the meaning "of each", and later extended to accounting. (Other explanations have that it is ā, an abbreviation of Latin ad ("to"), or French à ("to").)
Sorry, no example sentences found.