from The Century Dictionary.
- Drawn in or sucked up.
- Engrossed: as, an absorbed look.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective wholly absorbed as in thought.
- adjective not allowed to pass through; -- said of radiant waves such as light.
- adjective taken in through the pores of a surface.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb Simple past tense and past participle of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective retained without reflection
- adjective giving or marked by complete attention to
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
absorb + -ed
Sorry, no example sentences found.