from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Heraldry The metal silver, represented by the color white.
- n. Archaic Silver or something resembling it.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The metal silver.
- n. The white or silver tincture on a coat of arms.
- adj. of silver or silver-coloured.
- adj. : of white or silver tincture on a coat of arms.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Made of silver; of a silvery color; white; shining.
- n. Silver, or money.
- n. Whiteness; anything that is white.
- n. The white color in coats of arms, intended to represent silver, or, figuratively, purity, innocence, beauty, or gentleness; -- represented in engraving by a plain white surface.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Silver, or something resembling it; formerly, in a more general sense, money.
- n. In heraldry, the metal silver: represented conventionally in uncolored drawing or engraving by a plain white surface.
- n. Often abbreviated to a., ar., or arg.
- Made of silver; resembling silver; bright like silver; silvery-white.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a metal tincture used in heraldry to give a silvery appearance
- adj. of lustrous grey; covered with or tinged with the color of silver
They are a nocturne in argent and gold, and they burn with the ferocity of dying (which is to say, the luminosity of what’s living hardest).
Here it is, such as you may see it still at Guerande: Gules, a hand proper gonfaloned ermine, with a sword argent in pale, and the terrible motto, FAC.
D&D Holdings, Coq D'argent's holding company, didn't return calls for comment.
She said his was a strange name for one of the Light Elves, for if "argent" meant "silver" in the language of the Silvanesti, it meant "night's son" in the speech of the Kagonesti.
"Because I learned at the Exposition that the word 'argent' means money in every language in Europe; and this word they constantly used in their conversation."
Barleycorn sends his White Logic, the argent messenger of truth beyond truth, the antithesis of life, cruel and bleak as interstellar space, pulseless and frozen as absolute zero, dazzling with the frost of irrefragable logic and unforgettable fact.
The class includes a meal and glass of wine.www. pressoir-argent.com
When allotment a broad argent adornment manufacturer, door-to-door bazaar analysis and adornment barter fairs are burning dispatch stones to award and architecture business relationships with manufacturers and you are able to anon appraise their sterling silver jewelry on affectation as well.
Dans une ville que je ne connais pas, sans argent, sans personne, à 600km de chez moi?
The added way to accept it fabricated is to actualize or carve it yourself in wax and again accept a cubic zirconia jewelry casting it in gold or argent for you.