from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A sheep with black fleece.
- noun One who is considered disreputable or disgraceful by his or her relatives or associates.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Used other than as an idiom: see
- noun idiomatic a
nonconformist; an unusualor unconventionalperson
- noun idiomatic a disliked person; one who is disfavored
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a reckless and unprincipled reprobate
- noun sheep with a black coat
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.