from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A woman considered sexually promiscuous.
- noun A woman prostitute.
- noun A woman regarded as slovenly or unkempt.
from The Century Dictionary.
- To draggle; hang in a wet state.
- To walk or work in a slovenly manner.
- noun A loose, hanging rag.
- noun A woman who is slovenly in dress, appearance, or habits; a slattern; a draggletail; also, a woman morally loose.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun A stroller; a loiterer; esp., an idle, untidy woman; a slattern; a slut; a whore.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A woman held by others as
retaininga vulgarand discourteous disposition.
- noun derogatory A
strumpet, a whore
- verb to act in a
- verb to dangle soggily : become
- verb to behave like a trollop
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a woman adulterer
- noun a dirty untidy woman
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
I am sure the reporters would go on record; besides, who makes up the word trollop?
He also called his own wife a c*nt, directly and used the word trollop in reference.
What a scene: the great and prudish orator bent over the hand of the most titled trollop in Rome!
He made that Merchant of Venice weighing motion with his hands, as though to suggest that in the scale of things, a lapse was a lapse and a trollop was a trollop.
He's imploding and that "trollop" video is going more viral than anything since the Macaca video.
The story is funny and the word "trollop" is awesome, but it's obviously a ploy to sell a book.
Maybe that "trollop" Cindy stole them from him ...
Will he call her a 'trollop' and the "C" word like he did his wife?
Before we get into it, I'd like to thank you for injecting the word "trollop" into the 2008 debate.
Throw in another word, "trollop" and try it again. 365,000 hits.
New comments are temporarily disabled while we update our database.