from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Vulgar Slang The female genital organs.
- n. Vulgar Slang Sexual intercourse with a woman.
- n. Offensive Used as a disparaging term for a woman.
- n. Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or finds extremely disagreeable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The female genitalia, especially the vulva.
- n. An extremely unpleasant or objectionable person (in US, especially a woman; in UK or Ireland, more usually a man).
- n. An objectionable object or item.
- n. An unpleasant or difficult experience or incident.
- n. A woman, women, or bottom as a source of sex.
- n. A person (mostly between male friends); compare bastard.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The female pudenda; specifically the vagina.
- n. A woman; -- usually used derogatorily and considered obscene.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. obscene terms for female genitals
- n. a person (usually but not necessarily a woman) who is thoroughly disliked
While I realized I hold distinctly different views on the world from most of the people there I would also have to say that I am aghast that they'd use the word "slut" or that they would wonder why there is such a strong reaction to the term cunt or slut.
I want books with the word cunt as well as the word kike.
Sure, all of the “educated”, “middle class” “Guardian” “readers” who pat themselves on the back because they ‘get’ Chris Morris, think that the word cunt is a non-issue and probably deal with the word in a ‘been there, done that’ detachedness.
A Flynt apologist could probably wiggle away from the sexism of the word cunt; harder to excuse was Flynt's preposterous suggestion that Sandra Day O'Connor's appointment was meritless, an empty gesture of political correctness.
In my (Highland) experience, then, 'cunt' is more likely to be used as a general obscenity - on hurting oneself, etc. - by women, or as a comment on particular behaviour as above.
Trying to picture a literally “pendulous” cunt is quite amusing.
How the fuck we PAY for the ugly cunt is beyond me.
A man who walked out on his injured wife and their kids for his billionaire mistress - whom he calls a cunt, publicly.
So Jane Fonda says the word cunt on the Today Show.
Tom Harris MP who I called my cunt of the year - earlier this year over his comments about how people were moaning and we were all doing so well - has proven my point that he is a complete an utter cuntwaft of an MP with regards his reaction to being sent a copy of 1984.