from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To extinguish something, especially a flame.
- v. To deflate quickly on being punctured..
- v. In a sporting contest, to dominate and defeat an opposing team, especially by a large scoring margin.
- v. to exhaust; to physically tire
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. put out, as of fires, flames, or lights
- v. erupt in an uncontrolled manner
- v. melt, break, or become otherwise unusable
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.