from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of bludging.
- n. Easy work.
- v. To live off the earnings of a prostitute.
- v. To not earn one's keep, to live off someone else or off welfare when one could be working.
- v. To avoid one's responsibilities; to leave it to others to perform duties that one is expected to perform.
- v. To do nothing, to be idle, especially when there is work to be done.
- v. To take some benefit and give nothing in return.
Whereas girls may really get into the beautiful colors, we end up with eggs with 'simulated blood stains', or in a nice shade of black ... or better yet, their favorite new color 'bludge'.
Saturday, Apr. 05, 2008 at 9: 48 p.m. Week was fairly dull, had two lovely bludge days while the Duke of Edders were off on their hike (which I'm too young to go on - boo), where the grade was split into three classes by last names.
Stupid person can't let me have a friggin day off, interogating me about why I didn't have any work, and then calling me stupid for not bringing my books on a bludge day.
Friday, Mar. 14, 2008 at 8: 06 p.m. Friday was just a complete bludge day.
Though tomorrow will be slightly less bludge because I have to go into town to get a pair of jeans off layby and probably put another pair on layby lol.
Today was supposed to be just a normal colourless bludge day - neither high no low.
Unfortunately, mum wants me to do some things around the house so I wont be able to bludge or nap.
Today has been yet another lethargy filled bludge-fest.
I just want to bludge the day away but I cant because I have so much still to do.
In eco and soc and because its such as small class today (everyone is at musical) we get to bludge on the computers.