from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make a contribution; help in a small way; especially, to pay for a part of something.
- v. To interrupt a discussion for the purpose of making a comment.
- v. To contribute
- v. To put a chip shot in the hole.
- v. To put into the pot the amount of chips or money required to continue.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. contribute to some cause
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.