from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb idiomatic, transitive to completely
- verb idiomatic, transitive to
removeor eject(from), especially forcibly
- verb idiomatic, intransitive to
- verb idiomatic, intransitive to become
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb clear out the chest and lungs
- verb empty completely
- verb move out and leave nothing behind
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.