from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The act of rendering or the state or character of being coördinate.
- noun In physiology, the normal combination of the functions of muscular or of secretory tissues.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The act of coördinating; the act of putting in the same order, class, rank, dignity, etc.; ; the act of regulating and combining so as to produce harmonious results; harmonious adjustment.
- noun The state of being coördinate, or of equal rank, dignity, power, etc.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Alternative spelling of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the grammatical relation of two constituents having the same grammatical form
- noun the regulation of diverse elements into an integrated and harmonious operation
- noun being of coordinate importance, rank, or degree
- noun the skillful and effective interaction of movements
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.