from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The position or office of a leader.
- noun Capacity or ability to lead.
- noun A group of leaders.
- noun Guidance; direction.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The office of a leader; guidance; control.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The office, position or function of a leader.
- noun The quality of character and personality giving a person the ability to gain the confidence of and lead others.
- noun The people who serve as leaders of a group.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun the capacity of someone to
- noun a group of
- noun dated The office or status of a leader.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the ability to lead
- noun the body of people who lead a group
- noun the status of a leader
- noun the activity of leading
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
From leader + -ship.
Sorry, no example sentences found.