from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb idiomatic, figuratively To manufacture; to
fabricate; to falsify; to devise an elaborate lie.
- verb slang To prepare a heroin dose by heating.
- verb slang To prepare a meal.
- verb slang To manufacture a significant amount of illegal drugs (LSD, meth, etc.)
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb prepare or cook by mixing ingredients
- verb make up something artificial or untrue
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.