from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun the property of a microphone or antenna of being more sensitive to signal arriving from one direction than from another.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun uncountable The condition of being
- noun countable A measure of the extent to which something is directional
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the property of a microphone or antenna of being more sensitive in one direction than in another
- noun the property of being directional or maintaining a direction
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.