from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb To make something last for more time than is necessary;
- verb To physically
extract, as blood from a vein.
- verb To
extract, bring out, as concealed information; elicit; educe.
- verb To use means to
enticeor force(an animal) from it's hole or similar hiding place; or, by extension, cause (a shy person) to be more open or talkative.
- verb poker To improve a losing hand to a winning hand by receiving additional cards.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
- verb make more sociable
- verb remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense
- verb remove as if by suction
- verb cause to speak,
- verb lengthen in time; cause to be or last longer
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.