from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Used other than as an idiom: see drop, out.
- v. Prematurely and voluntarily leave (school, a race, or the like).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat
- v. withdraw from established society, especially because of disillusion with conventional values
- v. leave school or an educational program prematurely
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.