from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To give emphasis to; stress.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To stress, give emphasis or extra weight to (something).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To utter or pronounce with a particular stress of voice; to make emphatic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To utter or pronounce with emphasis; render emphatic; lay stress upon: as, to emphasize a syllable, word, or declaration; to emphasize a passage in reading.
- To bring out clearly or distinctly; make more obvious or more positive; give a stronger perception of.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. give extra weight to (a communication)
- v. to stress, single out as important
The only reason to note this is to again emphasize that Indians were a special case created by the peculiar history of the United States.
And that the hard-left pinko (who's, as we again need to emphasize, is the sitting Senator from Wyoming, of all places) would use outing a guy out of a closet as a threat.
Immediately following the excerpt that you chose to emphasize is this: the traditional armed forces represented by the Wehrmacht committed and ordered (e.g. the Commissar Order) war crimes of their own, particularly during the invasion of Poland in 1939  and later in the war against the Soviet Union.
What Shahzad means to emphasize is that suffering doesn't matter to him; he is unaffected no matter what the court would throw at him.
What I wanted to emphasize is that in practice the communist planning was never really implemented based on models as those imagined by Barone or Bauer.
In closing, we the Leadership of the One True Party, want to again emphasize the immediate importance of this issue.
What I must continue to emphasize is how much The Dark Knight accelerates past the limits of typical expectations for summer superhero blockbusters yet achieves an amazing level of brilliance that most movies in general don't even come close to anyway.
What Rick doesn't emphasize is that the Obama camp is doing everything possible to have a smooth convention and to minimize the hurt feelings of Clinton delegates on her loss.
Depends on what PJ and GdT decide to emphasize from the appendices.
Since a lawsuit was successful due to a flopped image, I'll again emphasize the importance of model releases.