from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Actions permissible by the rules.
- n. A goal or an object that may legitimately be sought.
- n. An acceptable subject of criticism, scrutiny, or mockery.
- n. Used other than as an idiom: see fair, game.: a game that is fair, that does not involve cheating, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.