from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A person who consistently wears the latest fashions.
- noun An illustration of current styles in dress.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun An engraving exhibiting current fashions in dress.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A
picture, usually a full-page advertisement, showing the latest fashion in clothing.
- noun idiomatic A person who dresses in especially
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- noun a plate illustrating the latest fashion in dress
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.