from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A small squib-like firework.
- n. Alternative spelling of fishgig.
- n. A police informer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A fishgig.
- n. A firework, made of damp powder, which makes a fizzing or hissing noise when it explodes.
- n. A gadding, flirting girl.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A frivolous, gadding girl.
- n. A firework, made of damp powder, which makes a hissing or fizzing noise when ignited: in one form called by boys a volcano.
- n. A corrupt form of fishgig.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- n. a firework that fizzes as it moves
November 4, 2007 at 10:15 am no lolagator for funny reptiles? fizgig says:
November 15, 2007 at 3:10 pm thx i tot so akshuly, but wuznt shure i iz not naetiv inglish speakur so stuf liek harbls get bai me im afrayed aye fizgig says:
NB: sorry for the anger… just kinda annoying, and i had a bad day fizgig says:
Juan defends his dealings with the gay fizgig Fifine as a step to the fuller appreciation of Elvire; he demands freedom to escape only as a means of possessing more surely and intimately what he has.
Deliverance Dobbins, a frumpish, fizgig of a maid, ever complaining of bodily ills though her chuffy cheeks were red as pippins, reported that one day when she had gone for simples she had seen strange, dead things in the jars of M. Picot's dispensary.
Chairmen splashed us as they passed; and impudent dandies powdered and patched and laced and bewigged like any fizgig of a girl would have elbowed us from the wall to the gutter for the sport of seeing M. Radisson's moccasins slimed.
"And you'll be hanged if you do," said Jack, as he walked out of the room; "so it's all one either way, old fizgig."
ftl – “full of lose”? something really unpleasant? fizgig says:
_fizgig_, while the heads of dogs appear over the gunwales of the canoes, nearly a dozen in each.
You've got one of your fits on again, "cried Frank contemptuously;" what a gunpowder fizgig you are! "