from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A defensive barrier of pointed inclined stakes or barbed wire.
- n. A ruff for the neck worn in the 16th century.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To terrify; endanger.
- v. To protect, as a line of troops, against an onset of cavalry, by opposing bayonets raised obliquely forward.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A large and thick pancake, with slices of bacon in it.
- n. A defense consisting of pointed stakes driven into the ramparts in a horizontal or inclined position.
- n. A fluted reamer for enlarging holes in stone; a small milling cutter.
- transitive v. To protect, as a line of troops, against an onset of cavalry, by opposing bayonets raised obliquely forward.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To put in terror or danger.
- n. A pancake with bacon in it.
- n. In heraldry, the conventional strawberry-leaf, as those in the coronets of English dukes, marquises, etc.
- n. In fortification, a defense consisting of pointed stakes driven into the ramparts in a horizontal or an inclined position. See cut under fortification.
- n. A tool used by marble-workers for enlarging a drill-hole. It is grooved and somewhat conical.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. sloping or horizontal rampart of pointed stakes
- n. a ruff for the neck worn in the 16th century
But fraise is misguided if she doesn’t know cheating people in contemporary France.
And trust mustn't even be used in the same sentence with Lotso, an ominously unctuous old teddy bear who's the eminence grise plus fraise; he smells of strawberries of the daycare center's playthings.
Pickle on Apr 20, 2008 my address e mauil fraise. firstname.lastname@example.org hello halle berry my name is verwaerde geoffrey, halle berry i love you jaimerai good come te rencontrer have an beautiful life love ya are for always halle berry you mexite i love you, i love you, love, ya please halle berry contact moi on my portable phone 06 28 54 34 80 my address verwaerde geoffrey
Between the 300 Wby and 300Rem ultra mag and to coin the religious fraise What would David (Jesus) do (ie pick)?
May 8, 2008 at 12:27 pm donutz egg salat fraise fishes g..
Un peu le ventre grognant, on se bouffe des cookies et on se soule aux candy up fraise!!
* Lait froid, Orangina rouge, cherry coke, candy up fraise
Comme un lait fraise – Cheesecake à la vanille at aux fraises
Perfect for any occasion, plus it adds a new dessert to your Easter recipe collection – a great change from the traditionnal fraisier pascal after fraise – strawberry that comes after every Easter lunch in France.
REFERENCES: à la fraise = with strawberry; un tout petit peu = just a little bit; encore = more