from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive, intransitive To
cross; to movefrom one side (of something) to the other, literally or figuratively.
- verb transitive To make an idea
evident; to successfully explaina thought or feeling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb communicate successfully
- verb travel across or pass over
- verb become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.