from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb literally To move in an upwards direction; to ascend or climb.
- verb To rise from one's bed (often implying to
- verb To move from a sitting or lying position to a standing position; to
- verb To materialise; to grow stronger.
- verb To bring together, amass.
- verb To
gatheror grow larger by accretion.
- verb sports To go towards the attacking goal.
- verb UK, Australia, colloquial To
- verb colloquial To annoy.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.