from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To move in an upwards direction; to ascend or climb.
- v. To rise from one's bed (often implying to wake up)
- v. To move from a sitting or lying position to a standing position; to stand up.
- v. To materialise; to grow stronger.
- v. To bring together, amass.
- v. To gather or grow larger by accretion.
- v. To go towards the attacking goal.
- v. To criticise.
- v. To annoy.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.