from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The act or method of arranging in or by grade, or of bringing, as the surface of land or a road, to the desired level or grade.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb Present participle of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun evaluation of performance by assigning a grade or score
- noun the act of arranging in a graduated series
- noun changing the ground level to a smooth horizontal or gently sloping surface
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.