from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Geology The angle of inclination from the vertical of a vein, fault, or lode.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Person (in all senses).
- n. Sex; gender.
- n. Order; estate; rank; degree; holy or religious orders.
- n. State; condition; quality; kind.
- v. To slope from the vertical
- n. The slope of a vein or fault from the vertical; the complement of the dip
- v. To ordain; consecrate; admit to a religious order.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The descent of a hill.
- n. The inclination or deviation from the vertical of any mineral vein.
- n. The deviation of a fault plane from the vertical.
- intransitive v. To deviate from the vertical; -- said of a vein, fault, or lode.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In mining, to underlay or incline from a vertical position.
- n. A slope; the descent of a hill.
- n. In mining, the inclination of a vein from a vertical position; the complement of the dip: synonymous with underlay. Also hading.
Tio år i Silicon Valley, och allt Murray Swain hade fått ut av det var en bilring, begynnande flint och ett liv som var ensamt och tomt och genomruttet.
'Tis an odd-looking affair; the collar of it repulses his "ossifer hat" from the top of his "hade;" the tail, long and forked, striking his hams at every step, and two great rusty epaulets on his shoulders -- enough to weigh down a man of less patriotic spirit, and on a less patriotic occasion.
In reaction to the PRA paper, Pat Newberry , chairman of PricewaterhouseCoopers' financial-regulation practice, said the PRA hade made it clear that insurers would need to provide far more precise information and improve the accurate of data going into their internal models.
Yes | No | Report from gman3186 wrote 25 weeks 5 days ago toppin off the clip with blanks is just wrong what if the biggest buck he hade ever seen walked out and he cut loose but got no deer. anybody who does that needs to be prepared to take a live round in the rear end
The players talked about love in the aftermath of the Super Bowl and the Giants hade made no secret of their closeness.
Went up to a lake in Washington State and hade a great day of Kokanee fishing!!
And they still hade to track his Moose for over a mile after being shot with a 225 grain Barnes in the shoulder.
After hearing the comments hade by both of my Kentucky Senators ...
After hearing the comments hade by both of my Kentucky Senators … replaced by Senators who actually represent the will of the people in this State.
Läste hos Ebba där någon hade kommenterat att designen totalt är tagen från gspot.