from The Century Dictionary.
- noun One who or that which initiates.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun One who initiates.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun One who
- noun chemistry A substance that initiates a
chain reactionor polymerization
- noun computing A task (in a mainframe computer) that initiates multiple
- noun medicine A material whose presence in the body eventually leads to
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a person who initiates a course of action
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.