from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of various devices that are used to inject something
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, injects.
- n. A contrivance for forcing feed water into a steam boiler by the direct action of the steam upon the water. The water is driven into the boiler by the impulse of a jet of the steam which becomes condensed as soon as it strikes the stream of cold water it impels; -- also called Giffard's injector, from the inventor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which injects; specifically, an apparatus for forcing water into a steam-boiler.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a contrivance for injecting (e.g., water into the boiler of a steam engine or particles into an accelerator etc.)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Step Three: Use a dropper or the soap injector from the Melt & Pour Tool Kit to slowly color in the detail striping in the flag.
Broussard, however, criticizes FAAN for scaring parents about the prevalence and seriousness of allergies, for creating the impression that large numbers of children are at risk of death through anaphylactic shock, and for overclose ties to the adrenalin injector industry.
The liquid as it passes into the chamber, B, volatilizes, and the gas passes through the nozzle of the injector, which is surrounded by water in direct communication with the sea by means of the opening, W.
Furthermore, the patent describes a plasma injector, which isn't as science-fictioney as it sounds.
The two researchers created a layer, called the injector, just above the bottom of the telephony stack that performs a man-in-the-middle attack by intercepting communication between a mobile device's modem and multiplexer.
Overall, make sure your injector is a reputable medical professional who only uses authentic and legal Botox.
The second member of the US-based team was the "injector", who carried out the operation where silicone is injected into the buttocks to give them a fuller appearance.
The latter arrangement works in conjunction with a seventh fuel injector which is positioned in the exhaust.
The constant grinding process guarantees identical clearance in each plunger. because we have been in the field of diesel fuel injection systems for quite a few years, we are acquainted with many domestic manufacturers of, and sales agents for, parts such as injector nozzles, plungers, delivery valves and so on.
The 2009 model has an all-new fuel injector system and a 16-bit ECU to improve traction.