from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Formed or united into a whole.
- adjective Formed into a whole or introduced into another entity. Opposite of
- adjective Having different groups treated together as equals in one group.
- adjective Resembling a living organism in organization or development.
- adjective combined. Opposite of
- adjective having constituent parts mixed to form a single unit. Opposite of
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb Present participle of
composedand coordinatedto form a whole
- adjective US characterized by
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective formed or united into a whole
- adjective resembling a living organism in organization or development
- adjective formed into a whole or introduced into another entity
- adjective not segregated; designated as available to all races or groups
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.