from The Century Dictionary.
- noun An imperfect pronunciation of the letter r, whereby it is made to sound like
l. See lambdacism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun An imperfect enunciation of the letter r, in which it sounds like l.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun the incorrect pronunciation of the letter "r" so that it sounds like an "l"
- noun baby-talk or
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun defective articulation of the `l' phoneme or the phoneme `r' is pronounced as `l'
- noun gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.