from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To bring light to something, to brighten.
- v. To become light, to brighten.
- v. To light a cigarette, pipe, etc.
- v. To make happy.
- v. To open fire on a target or group of targets.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. begin to smoke
- v. ignite
- v. start to burn with a bright flame
- v. become clear
- v. make lighter or brighter
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.