from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb Used other than as an idiom: see
- verb idiomatic to reach a place.
- verb idiomatic to
survive, to livethrough something
- verb idiomatic to become
- verb idiomatic to have
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb continue in existence after (an adversity, etc.)
- verb succeed in a big way; get to the top
- verb go successfully through a test or a selection process
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.