from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. On or in a means of transportation.
- adj. Joining in or participating.
- adj. Agreeing or supporting.
- adv. On a vehicle or vessel; aboard
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. In or into a railway car or train.
- prep. See under Board, Draught, Fire, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. on a ship, train, plane or other vehicle
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.