from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Easily approached or entered.
- adjective Easily obtained.
- adjective Easy to talk to or get along with.
- adjective Easily swayed or influenced.
from The Century Dictionary.
- Capable of being approached or reached; easy of access; approachable; attainable: as, an accessible town or mountain; the place is accessible by a concealed path.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Easy of access or approach; approachable.
- adjective Open to the influence of; -- with
- adjective Obtainable; to be got at.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Easy of access or approach;
- adjective Easy to get along with.
- adjective Open to the influence of.
Obtainable; to be got at.
- adjective art, literature Easily
- adjective Capable of being used or seen.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective easy to get along with or talk to; friendly
- adjective easily obtained
- adjective capable of being read with comprehension
- adjective capable of being reached
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.