from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A manner of viewing things; an attitude.
- noun A position from which something is observed or considered; a standpoint.
- noun The attitude or outlook of a narrator or character in a piece of literature, a movie, or another art form.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A
positionfrom which something is seen; outlook; standpoint.
- noun An
attitude, opinion, or setof beliefs.
- noun literary theory The
perspectivefrom which a narrativeis related.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a mental position from which things are viewed
- noun the spatial property of the position from which something is observed
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
calqued on French phrase point de vue
Sorry, no example sentences found.