from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To swell or bulge.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To bulge outward, producing a rounded protuberance.
- v. To cause to bulge outward.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To swell, or be prominent, beyond the adjacent surface; to bulge out.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To swell beyond the adjacent surface; be prominent; bulge out.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. form a rounded prominence
- v. cause to bulge out or project
The predominance of the querulous interloper rife in the quest to protuberate and wrest away the volition of the American taxpayer is in fact coming to conclusion.